TAG | The Music

Olá pessoal!
 Esta tag era do nosso antigo blog, mas achámos que merecia uma segunda oportunidade, por isso aqui está ela. É uma tag sobre música para a qual temos as seguintes regras:
1. List the first 10 songs that come on shuffle (no skipsies);
2. Then write your favorite lyric (or verse) from each song;
3. Tag/link others.
 Quem nos nomeou foi a Mafs do blog The Memories + The Guess of a Teenage Amnesiac e, claro, não podíamos deixar de aceitá-la. ^^ Vamos começar!

 Moonlight, Ariana Grande 
The Sun is setting
And you're right here by my side
And the movie's playing
But we won't be watching tonight
 Don't Let Me Down, The Chainsmokers ft. Daya 
Crashing, hit a wall
Right now I need a miracle
Hurry up now, I need a miracle
Stranded, reaching out
I call your name but you're not around
I say your name but you're not around
 If It Ain't Love, Jason Derulo 
Short days, long nights tangled up with you
I don't wanna move
Your eyes don't lie
And if I needed proof, that body tell the truth
 This Is What You Came For, Calvin Harris e Rihanna 
Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, oh, oh
 Faded, Alan Walker 
These shallow waters, never met
What I needed I'm letting go
A deeper dive
Eternal silence of the sea
I'm breathing
Alive
 Ain't Your Mama, Jennifer Lopez 
We used to be crazy in love
Can we go back to how it was?
When did you get too comfortable?
'Cause I'm too good for that
I'm too good for that
Just remember that, hey
 Work From Home, Fifth Harmony e Ty Dollan $ign 
I know you're always on the night shift
But I can't stand these nights alone
And I don't need no explanation
Cause baby, you're the boss at home
 Fast Car - Radio Edit, Jonas Blue ft. Dakota 
You've got a fast car
But is it fast enough so we can fly away?
We've got to make a decision
We leave tonight or live and die this way
 One Dance, Drake, Wizkid e Kyla 
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
 Carry You Home, Zara Larsson 
I'll be the one, I'll be the one, I'll be the one to
Carry you home
When it hurts like you've crashed from above
Heal your broken bones
When you can't move
Your heart's still locked out
You rise, you rise, you rise
Sometimes you need someone
To carry you home
When it hurts like you've crashed from above
When it's true love

Estas são as 10 músicas que escolhi, não sei se conhecem alguma, mas aposto que sim.
Quem quiser pode levar esta tag para o seu blog/site.
Espero que tenham gostado.
P.S-Alguns dos vídeoclips são covers porque, infelizmente, não consegui encontrar o original.
Elisabete

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Sim... este é o fim!

Até logo! Alexandra